Monday 9 January 2012

To Martyrs Soul


By Isra Mohammed Migdad
(Business Student at the Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine)

From
End To
End In My
Veins Runs A
Blood
Not
Enough
To Make Me
Vain
Licit
Intrinsic
To The Land
Which Sand Thirst
For My Blood
Implicit
Just
As I Thirst
For Freedom
Would I Be First
Would
I Be First
To Fight For
Freedom And
If I Fall
Light
Would
I Be Taken
To The Kingdom
To
The
Kingdom
Of Those
Who Earned
Martyrdom
Never
They Felt
The Pain At
All
Never
They Felt
A Pain When
They Were
Slain
They
Wish To
Come Back
And Fight Again
And Be Slain
Be
Slain
So The
Kingdom
They Gained
It’s
Autumn
Still Some
Dry Leaves
Hang To Trees
In Vain
They
Cling To
The Trees In
Vain
Cling
All They
Can It’s All
The Same
Soon
To Be Flung
By Winds
To Fall
And None
But Themselves
Would Be Blame
For This
Land Which
Sand Thirst For
My Blood Not Yours
And
Will Never
Hang My Face
In Shame

Check out Isra's blog at: http://isramigdad.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment